Cationic derivative: smoothes and softens the hair fiber
Silicone: volume and frizz control
Apply 2 coin-sized amounts to washed and wrung hair from lengths to the ends.
Massage into hair using finger tips (can be applied directly to the scalp for more roots control).
Leave on for 5 minutes.
Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
Professional tips: The closer the application is to the scalp, the greater the volume control at the roots. Apply first on roots, then on tips, finally spreading along lengths. Using a large toothed comb, gently comb curls while mask penetrates.
- Better control on hair volume
- Volume control at the roots
- No risk of greasing at the roots
- Strengthened fiber from root to tip
- Lasting frizz control
- Curl definition and weightless lengths
- Facilitates curl control and styling
- Smoothness and bounce