pood.thaya.ee online shop offers the following payment methods:
Swedbank, SEB Pank, LHV Pank, PayPal. The order invoice is displayed upon confirming the order. In order to pay through a bank link, click the bank icon. Do not forget to click “Back to the merchant” (Tagasi kaupmehe juurde) after making the payment.
A copy of the invoice is also sent to your e-mail address.
Credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard)
pood.thaya.ee accepts Visa (Verified by Visa) and Mastercard (Securecode) credit cards. Credit card payments are done through PayPal that only requires card information.
Paying for items
After submitting the order, you are automatically directed to the PayPal payment page. All of your card information remains in the PayPal system and is not forwarded to the seller. The card information is inquired using the SSL information security protocol, MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa.
1. Enter your name, credit card number, validity period and CVV (Card Verification Value).
2. During submitting the order, a personal greeting message is displayed through the international online purchase security system and in order to complete the purchase, you must enter your password. During each purchase you should make sure that the personal greeting is the same that you have entered. If the greeting message is incorrect, do not enter the password!
3. The PayPal interface authorises the bank transaction via the corresponding international card organisation (Visa or MasterCard).
4. You will be notified whether the transaction was successful or not. After you have confirmed the payment, the seller sends a notification about the transaction being completed. If the transaction succeeds, the corresponding amount is reserved on the credit card.
5. You are redirected to the pood.thaya.ee website where you can see the invoice of the submitted order.
After the successful payment, the corresponding amount is reserved immediately on your credit card and your order reaches our system where it will be administered.
Upon confirming the order, the order invoice is displayed on the screen. A copy of the invoice is sent immediately to your e-mail address so you can print it and pay for it at a time suitable for you within 24 hours with a bank transfer online or at the bank office. When paying by bank transfer, list the order invoice number in the explanation.
THAYA FOORUM OÜ
AS SEB Pank
Reg. Kood: 11989103
Adress: Narva mnt. 5, 10117, Tallinn, Estonia
Saaja pank: AS SEB Pank
Aadress: Tornimäe 2, 15010, Tallinn
SWIFT kood (BIC): EEUHEE2X